Mercy Learning Online
Mercy Learning Online, a collaborative program for Mercy secondary schools, is in its fourteenth year. The program is designed for Mercy schools to enhance collaboration and sharing of resources.
Mercy Learning Online seeks to:
– enhance learning between and among Mercy schools;
– serve as a model for educational and academic excellence and initiative;
– address current and future needs of young women and men;
– use technology to increase accessibility to learning;
– join together students, teachers and administrators who serve and learn in the tradition of Mercy.
The platform used for Mercy Learning Online is Schoology, Inc.
As shared with Mercy administrators in April 2017, “…Mercy Learning Online will continue both its summer courses and academic year access and future planning will provide for its support services needed.” Mercy Education System of the Americas will be working with the current staff of Mercy Learning Online to insure the future planning for this program. Consideration of programming for Mercy education ministries pre-secondary will be part of this planning.
Full Mercy Learning Online program information is posted at a unique site for the program www.mercylearningonline.org.